NOTE: If you want to keep your current account, make sure it is binded on Google / Facebook / VK, so you can go back to it.
NOTE #2: There is a new feature by Mobile Legends (Feb 2018 update) that you have to be level 8 first before you are able to switch accounts. So when you create a new account, you have to level it up to level 8 first before you can go back to your old account.
If you already have an existing account on Android for Mobile Legends and found yourself still having trouble creating a new account, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings, then Apps, then All.
2. Find Google Play Service.
3. Tap Manage Space.
4. Clear All Data.
5. Find Mobile Legend and Clear Data.
6. Run the Mobile Legend Game.
7. Google Play Login Page appear.
8. Login to your different Gmail account and Setup your new account.
Like and Follow my Facebook page: hHow to create a new account on Android – Mobile Legends: Bang Bang